Hello everyone! I just wanted to remind you all that the April Joy contest will be wrapping up in about 24 hours, and there are a few key things to do by then. First, send in your emails! If you don’t send in codeword emails from twitter, facebook, live shows and downloaded shows, you lose a lot of chances to win. Second, Follow and like. If you like each show’s Fan page on Facebook, and follow them on twitter, that gets you an extra two entries. Lastly, not long ago we added several J!nx gift codes to the contest, courtesy of the folks at J!nx. If you do not either subscribe to their mailing list, or like J!nx on Facebook, you CANNOT be eligible for these prizes. If your name is chosen, and you do not do one of these, you will lost out on the prize. Good luck everyone!
Monthly Archives: April 2011
We are very happy to announce the first ever Dawnforge network contest. This contest will be asking you to promote and follow the shows on Dawnforge: All Things Azeroth, Group Quest, Obscurecast, Halfway Around the World, and More Than Megapixels on the various social media and sites online. In this regard you will be asked to do a few things to earn ‘entries’ into the contest. We will draw from all of the entries to choose the winners.
Twitter – each person to follow the individual show and network accounts on Twitter will get an entry. You must still be following the account at the end of the contest. Each week a host will post a keyword on the show’s twitter page which can earn another entry when emailed.
Facebook – each person to like the individual show and network pages on Facebook will get an entry. You must still be liking the page at the end of the contest. Each week a host will post a keyword on their Facebook page which can earn another entry when emailed.
Listening – If you listen to the show in download, you will get a randomly inserted keyword which you can email in to the contest. This keyword will not be said during live shows.
Live shows – For those shows which do a live broadcast, there will be a separate keyword said at some point in the broadcast that you can email in as an additional entry.
Bonus: Twice a week the official Dawnforge twitter account will tweet a message. Those who do manual like “RT: <message>” of this tweet will be entered for an extra chance to win.
The email to use for emailed entries is firstname.lastname@example.org. Each email will only count for one entry, so multiple entries each need their own email. You can enter once per keyword and once for each show you like on Facebook and follow on twitter. The contest will run from April 1st to April 30th at 11:59 PM CDT, with the winners being chosen via random.org in a special broadcast on Dawnforge Live on May 7th.
The prizes up for grabs are:
- Taverncraft Alliance 2 mug set(courtest Taverncraft)(Value $40)
- 1 Year Pro account from SmugMug(value $150)
- $15 iTunes gift card
- 1 Warcraft in game pet(Choice of Lil’ Rag, or Lil’ XT)(Value $10)
- 3 month MMO-Mumble subscription(Courtesy MMO-Mumble)(Value $15)
- Napolean: Total War(Courtesy DogHouse Systems)(Value $30)
- Either Just Cause 2 or Mafia II(Courtesy DogHouse Systems)(Value $20-$30)
- Warcraft Action Figure – Reghar(Value $16)
- 1 Warcraft in game pet(Value $10)
- Napolean: Total War (Courtesy DogHouse Systems)(Value $30)
- The remaining copy of Just Cause 2 or Mafia II(Courtesy DogHouse Systems)(Value $20-$30)
Runners up choose one of:
- Gryphon plushie pet(Value $25)
- 30 Day WoW game card(Value $15)
- One of 5 copies of Napolean: Total War(Courtesy DogHouse Systems)(Value $30)
- One of 6 $15 J!nx gift codes*
- $15 iTunes gift card
- more to come!
Prizes for winners not in North America will be converted to Digital products or substituted for Digital products.